Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Need a Personal Shopper for Scrapbooking Supplies?

Do you need new scrapbooking supplies, but don't have the time to shop for them? Let me help you find the items you need, your Personal Shopper for Scrapbook Supplies. For example, are you looking for a new scrapbook album but don't want to go through the thousands of albums out there? Just let me know what you are looking for (theme, colors, style, etc.) and I will hunt around then send you an e-mail with options and prices. You select what you want, pay your invoice and I mail it off to you via USPS Priority Mail and whalaa....your package arrives 2-3 days later. This will save you time and money because my time "hunting" is FREE for you! Plus if you spend over $50 you will get FREE SHIPPING. Additionally, if you are shopping for a gift for someone else I can wrap and mail the gift to the recipient.

If you would like to try out this new service, just shoot me an e-mail at celestial.creations@verizon.net with what you are looking for and I will do all the legwork and e-mail you back with some options.

No comments: