Monday, February 23, 2009

Fiskar's Fingertip Craft Knife

This month's Scrapaholix USA kit technique is the Fiskar's Fingertip Craft Knife. Now anyone who knows me knows that I tend to cut myself with sharp objects often! Luckily this little guy fits on you finger so it's impossible to cut the finger that it is on....you just have to remember to keep your other fingers out of the way. It took me a little while to get used to it, but once I cut out a flower or two it was fairly easy. The knife hooks onto your finger and you hold it as if you were holding a pen or pencil, so it makes it easier to move. You can actually cut out pretty ornate things with the knife. I cut out the two flower embellishments in the layout example below.





Kit Contents:

1 sheet Crate Paper - Hope patterned paper (single-sided with fancy border)
1 sheet Crate Paper - Temperance patterned paper (double-sided)
2 sheets Bazzill Bamboo

1 sheet Bazzill Java
1 sheet Bazzill Powder Blue
Fiskar's Fingertip Craft Knife
Brown Ribbon




Example Layout:

No comments: