Saturday, August 8, 2009

Vinyl Letters Use 101 - Create a Custom Vanity Plate

It only took me 9 months, but I finally figured out what to put on my front license plate. In Delaware we don't have front State License Plates, but I purchased my car out of state, so it came with a front plate holder. I was going to take it off altogether, but it was attached to the bumper so I would have been left with holes in my front bumper. So, I had this dilemma of what to use as my front plate.

Then it hit me! I can get vinyl letters cut to say whatever I want! I went to Pep Boys, our local automotive store, and purchased a plain black license plate then contacted Midnight Oil Scrapbook Design to have the letters cut.

So simple....why didn't I think of that 9 months ago?!

Need a custom plate?
Shoot me an e-mail at: celestial.creations@verizon.net

Here is a picture of my custom license plate:





No comments: